Monday, October 24, 2011

Kagbu new style


Today was the first day of my week full of school visits. Yippie! It has been a good first visit. Saw Fatima teach, have had good feedback on how the school is running. Have been able to answer some questions and put action to others. YES!!! Happy about those two. They are really trying.
Also Habu is really trying. He is even helping me out; He is pro-active and he is pointing out certain things I forget or the things I maybe should say different to get more results. Habu is a good guy, a guy I need to stay on my feet in this programme. Maybe he is even the guy that should run this whole program as a coordinator. Hope I will be able to get him ready for that roll befor I leave.
Thanks for this perfect day! Even tennis went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment